- Teacher, choreographer and dancer renowned as one of the best of all time.
- He was the first dancer of the National Ballet Argentino, directed by Santiago Ayala “The Wild” and Norma Viola.
- Solo dancer of the Great Orchestra of Maestro Osvaldo Pugliese.
- Choreographer and dancer of the shows presented in Japan with the Orchestra of Beba Pugliese (daughter of Osvaldo Pugliese ).
- On tour in Japan for 3 months with Carla Pugliese (nephew of Osvaldo Pugliese ).
- One of the stars of the lm “Tango Bar”.
- Solo dancer performing with the Orchestra Sexteto Major Tango Pasion.
- Worked with Leopoldo Federico orchestra.
- Choreographer and dancer with Julián Plaza renowned author of the Orchestra of the teacher in the history of tango with famous tangos and milongas as “Danzarin”, “Payadora”, “Morena”.
- He has participated in “The Great Argentine Tango” with the Orquesta Color Tango.
In 1993 he joined the cast of the biopic ” Thank you Master”, about the life of Osvaldo Pugliese.
In 2000 iconic part of the show “Tango Argentino”, directed by Claudio Segovia presented for two months at the Broadway Theatre Gershwim.
Jury of Tango World Championship in Buenos Aires, since birth.
Director Roberto Herrera Tango Company, with over 400 performances in the world, with several shows like “Tango Buenos Aires” along with the music of Decarísimo Quintet, directed by Ariel Rodriguez.
Award” Popular Master Transmitter trainer and Argentina of Dance”, awarded in 2012 by the CID “International Council Argentine Dance”.
Founder of one of the most famous schools of Tango Academy in Buenos Aires “ROBERTO HERRERA ACADEMY”
Artistic Director of the Escuela de Tango Cambalache to Palazzina Liberty House from September 11, 2013 the headquarters of the ACADEMY EUROPE ROBERTO HERRERA.
Roberto Herrera now belongs to the history of Tango. His dance style and skills as a teacher are universally regarded as the highest level. Roberto Herrera In tango, there is a tradition, innovation and experimentation.
His teaching is famous worldwide for its high prole.
It has become the most important and inuential reference for both the traditional tango during the more recent forms of this artistic expression.